5 days til' Christmas by ao-somethingelse
We only have 5 days left until the big day! Five days! Cinco! That's it. I can't believe Christmas is almost here. This year flew by! I'm so excited to give all of my loved ones their presents. It's so much fun to see someone open up their gift. It makes all the hustle and bustle worth it! Before we celebrate my Lord and Savior's birthday, you have to finish up your shopping! Here's a few things I purchased for my honey bunnies that I thought would be the perfect last minute gift!
1. Give to your loved one's favorite charity/ non-profit. You can never go wrong with the gift of support!
2. For the gents, monogramed cuff links or a trendy knit tie will do. Monograms up the ante on any gift! Go ahead an upgrade him.
3. Give the gift of relaxation! You can never go wrong with a massage certificate!
4. Protect those fingers! Everyone I know has an iPhone, iPad, and/or iPod. You can't let your friends fingers get frostbite while they're texting you! The North Face 'E-tip' gloves for the gents, or the Echo 'touch tech' gloves for the gals are thee perfect gift!
5. Last but not least, give the gift of fitness! Give your friend a gift certificate to their favorite yoga class or dance class. Make sure you go with them. They will appreciate the QT with you and the workout! If you want to take the lazy route, give them the new Jeanette Jenkins abs dvd and go paint your nails!
I hope this list helps some last minute shopper. Enjoy this holiday season. I'm not trying to be funny but if you don't enjoy giving, then your missing the point boo. Giving is truly a gift. Thank God for the resources to buy these fabulous presents.
Happy Shopping! God Bless!