1. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. This picture of B. Jones and her family with their beanies is adorable. Check out her blog.
2. We keep hearing the tern "Fiscal Cliff". It sounds like our economy is about to do a nose drive into another recession. Check out the fashionista's article on the issue and how it will affect the fashion industry.
3. I've really been into interior design lately, my pinterest is my proof. Song of Style's bedroom has inspired me to make some changes to my own!
4. Christmas has pasted and New Years is upon us but I can't forget the tragedy at Sandy Hook. I will never forget to look on President Obama's face when he first addressed the nation about this horrific act. I want the families on Sandy Hook to know that I haven't forgot about you and your lost. Prayers will continue to flow for your healing.
5. Let's end this post on a positive note. Finally, a new style post to come. Check it out New Year's Eve!
Five Favs are "Something Else"